3100 Gravois Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63118
Office: 314 865-2662
Fax: 314 652-3542
Epoxy Floor Coating Application and Concrete Floor Services Company
Advanced Environmental Services offers professional epoxy floor coating application services in addition to a variety of other concrete flooring services for clients throughout Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Iowa. Our flooring services include vapor barrier installation, epoxy floor paint application, concrete polishing, shot blasting and concrete grinding, concrete stain application, flooring and adhesive removal, and PVC flooring installation. Our epoxy floor coating and concrete flooring services are ideal for commercial buildings and industrial plants.
We can apply floor coatings or other concrete services to new or old concrete floors. Regardless of your floor’s current condition, Advanced Environmental Services can transform your facility into a professional and sophisticated looking facility. Contact us now to learn more about how our floor coating and floor finishing services can meet your needs.
Our Floor Coating and Finishing Services
We offer a complete variety of floor coating and finishing services including flooring and adhesive removal, diamond grinding, shot blasting, epoxy floor coating installation, and liquid vapor barrier floor coating application. These services are available to clients throughout Missouri as well as Kansas, Illinois, and Iowa. Learn more about our concrete flooring finishes and flooring services on our Services page, or contact our flooring experts for more information about these services.
Our main floor coating and floor finishing services include:
- Vapor Barrier Application: We use high quality liquid epoxy vapor barriers from leading manufacturers for our vapor barrier floor coating services. These products can prevent moisture from penetrating concrete sub floors and are ideal under any type of flooring.
- Epoxy Floor Paint Application: Our epoxy floor coatings are durable, hard wearing coatings that can be applied directly over new or old concrete. These coatings offer a high gloss finish that is chemically resistant and will not scratch or chip.
- Concrete Stain Application: Concrete stains can provide an elegant look to plain concrete floors by making them look like marble, granite, or other polished stone flooring. Like epoxy floor coatings, these stains will not chip, fade, or peel.
- Concrete Polishing: Polishing concrete is an alternative to applying epoxy floor coatings that offers a similar high gloss shine and easy to clean surface. Polished concrete is low maintenance and ideal for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Concrete Grinding & Shot Blasting: We have a complete range of concrete grinding and shot blasting equipment in order to handle any size job for commercial and industrial buildings.
Clients for Our Floor Coating and Flooring Services
At Advanced Environmental Services, we have the experience and equipment needed to handle projects that are both large and small. We offer our floor coating and finishing services for commercial, industrial, and residential clients, while specializing in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and commercial facilities. We can repair old concrete that is in any condition with our underlayment pumping services and diamond grinding services. We can also provide floor coatings including epoxy floor paint and liquid epoxy vapor barriers for new or old concrete flooring surfaces. On our Clients Page, you can learn more about the types of industries for which we recommend our epoxy flooring installation services.
The following are some of the main types of buildings, which would benefit from our epoxy coating and floor finishing services.
- Aircraft Hangars
- Chemical Plants
- Manufacturing Plants
- Warehouses & Distribution Facilities
- Commercial and Residential Garages
- Commercial Kitchens
- Office Buildings
- Retail Spaces & Mall
- Athletic Facilities